How to View Books
NEW: View Online
Our new web browser-based book reader lets you view your purchased eBooks directly in your favorite browser, no app install required. To view your purchased books, click here to open your eBookshelf, login to your HudsonMusic.com account, and you will see a library of books you have access to. Click any book to open in our web reader.
Get the Free Reader App
Our free reader apps let you view books purchased at HudsonMusic.com on your iOS, Macintosh or Windows computer device. To download and install one of these free reader apps, choose a version below:
For more information on installing these apps and technical requirements, please click here to visit our Book Support page.
Books Purchased from the HudsonMusic.com Website
Books purchased from this website, can be viewed in any of our free apps for Apple iOS and Apple Mac and Windows computers.
To View purchased books:
- Open the Hudson Music Bookstore app
- Tap the “person” shaped icon in the upper right-hand corner of the catalog screen.
- When prompted, enter your login and password (this is the email address you used at checkout, and the password you created at checkout).
- Once logged in, you will see the purchased books become available for download and viewing within the app.
Books Purchased from within the Hudson Music Bookstore App for iOS (iPad & iPhone) or Android (Google Play)
Books purchased from within the Hudson Music Bookstore App for iOS or Android are processed by your existing Apple ID or Google Play ID. These are the same accounts you use to make purchases from iTunes or other in-app purchases on your devices.
Once you make the purchase from within the app on your Apple or Google device, the book will become available for viewing instantly on that device, within the app.
- For purchases made on an iOS device using in-app purchase, you will be able to view the purchased book on your other iOS devices by using your Apple ID and restoring purchases when promoted from within the Hudson Music Bookstore app.
- For purchases made on an Android device using in-app purchase, you will be able to view the purchased book on your other Android devices by using your Google Play ID and restoring purchases when promoted from within the Hudson Music Bookstore app.
Please note – books purchased using Apple IDs through in-app purchase in the Hudson Music Bookstore app can only be viewed on that system’s devices. Apple ID purchases can only be viewed on devices running iOS.
Please note – books purchased using Google Play IDs through in-app purchase in the Hudson Music Bookstore app can only be viewed on that system’s devices. Google Play purchases can only be viewed on devices running Android.
For the most flexibility in content access, we suggest purchasing books through HudsonMusic.com – which allows access on all devices.