In this pack, bass superstar Victor Wooten offers 8 different lessons using a loop pedal to develop time, groove, feel, articulation, touch and phrasing. Victor also reveals how to use a loop pedal to practice altering your bass line during a song for musical benefit, how to solo without losing the groove, and how to breathe and phrase like a horn player or vocalist in your solos. The lessons are beginner to intermediate and will tighten up your time as well as inspire your creativity.
To learn more from Victor, check out his other BASS Guru lesson packs, as well as his Hudson Music instructional DVD titles, including Groove Workshop.
Here are the lessons that appear in this pack:
- Looping for Groove Development
- Looping for Time Development
- Looping for Time Development: Part 2
- Looping to Practice Walking Bass Lines
- Looping to Practice Soloing Without Losing the Groove
- Looping to Practice Solo Phrasing
- Looping to Practice Altering a Song’s Bass Line
- Looping Recap, Overview and Performance